[OSGeoLive] machine translations

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Jul 23 14:31:00 PDT 2018

Hi all,
Since osgeolive has been in transifex, leopark let us use the "translation
code" to do machine translations, I would like to add it as sponsor (could
be a sponsor on the translations section of sponsors).

Who does not use it:
English speaking only people, don't use it. because there is no need to
translate.
Languages that maybe were mostly translated, and every time the file
changed, they retranslated, and just copied/pasted old translation, might
have not used it.

>From who I know that use it (for spanish):
The students from the ENAH (archeology students) use it (so says MarPetra
<https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/MarPetra/>) specially because they
don't know the terminology used on the software.
I do use it, (as Spanish translation was incomplete, and not up to date).

Please comment

Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)