[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive reaching Beta, in translation point of view

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:52:36 PDT 2018

Dear OSGeoLive users and translators,

We are acceding beta stage with OSGEOLive 12.0, right on tracks for FOSS4G.

So you can help us translate the documentation before releasing.

With the new Transifex process, we choose a goal of all overviews
translated in a
language for that language to be included in the Live ISO.

Please join us at https://www.transifex.com/osgeo/osgeolive/

Available languages:
    - Spanish
    - German
    - French
    - Hungarian
    - Italian
    - Portuguese
    - Chinese (Taiwan)
    - Russian
    - Polish
    - Bengali
    - Catalan
    - Hindi
    - Dutch
    - Japanese
    - Finnish
    - Greek
    - Estonian

At the moment, only English, Spanish, German and French will be included
but you
can change that before 2018/08/13 !
And if all overviews are done, help us translate quickstarts of our beloved
projects !

Thanks again for your efforts to help us make OSGeoLive a great tool for
most.

The OSGeoLive Team