[OSGeoLive] Hyper-V VMs

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri May 18 15:24:25 PDT 2018

Hi Angelos,

I've added the VM conversion details to the pull request.
There is quite a lot of content in the Hyper-V page so adding it to the
VirtualBox page may make it more confusing (in my view). A link to the
page on the Virtual Box page rather than the main index should be enough
without cluttering up the main index?
Also to note there seems to be a CSS issue with code directives in lists
(they are indented too far to the right).You can see an example of this at
https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/istsos_quickstart.html - in the
"Add new observations" section.Removing the li div.highlight class from the overview.css file
fixes thishttps://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/doc/_themes/overview/static/overview.css
Should I include this as part of the pull request or make a new
issue/pull request?
Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk