[OSGeoLive] Propose to drop TOC in Overview page

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Nov 6 13:35:32 PST 2018

+0 to remove.

bobb

On Nov 2, 2018, at 4:15 AM, Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com<mailto:cameron.shorter at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I've been giving the OSGeoLive Presentation a bit of love over the last few days and have noticed that our Overview index page now has a TOC list at the top:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/overview.html

I feel that this Overview jump page is already effectively a TOC, and hence the extra TOC is overloading the user with excess information.

Does anyone object if I remove it?

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously.
—Charles F. Kettering