[OSGeoLive] 5 minute lightning presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:45:12 PST 2018

I've been squeezing our OSGeoLive lightning presentation down to a 5
minute slot I have at FOSS4G Oceania, which I've found a worthy exercise
as it has forced me to be more concise and eloquent in word selection,
although I've needed to trim some slides.

A draft ready version is available here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ivsGWB8Pet8sdgEXIr6eUH3HpuEQOv-OxqvJCmQG2IM/edit

Comments welcomed (so long as it doesn't lead to more words).

I'm currently storing presentation changes on a branch, and plan to
raise a pull request soon:

https://github.com/camerons/OSGeoLive-doc/tree/presentation

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254