[OSGeoLive] 5 minute lightning presentation

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 11 11:00:19 PST 2018

Hello Cameron,

the presentation looks good. Good luck for your talk.

Here are my suggestions:

* Slide 1
* mention Lubuntu 18.4
* add a slide for documentation and languages (you could delete a slide
of a special software to be able to add the slide f.e. rastaman or
spatialite)
  - OSGeoLive offers overview and quickstart for easy leaning
  - OSGeo is translated to several languages
* mention many people are involved

* Slide 2: Quality: update the screenshot. The Logo is now the new
OSGeoLive-Logo: https://live.osgeo.org/en/metrics.html

* the block box around all logos is not nice - would be better without

* add a slide for get involved

Thanks for presenting OSGeoLive and many warm greetings to FOSS4G Sotm
Oceania!

Astrid