[OSGeoLive] Where is the source for the OSGeoLive presentation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:33:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

I've been offered a spot to present the OSGeoLive presentation at the
FOSS4G-Oceania conference in a month and plan to base it upon our
current presentation material.

I see that the presentation on our website has adopted a fresh new look
and feel. Nice work to whoever put that together:

https://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation.html#/

However, I've found an older version in our git repository here:

https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/doc/presentation/index.html

Can someone point me to the source of the fresher version of this material?

And if there are no objections, I'll do my best to bring the fresher
version back into the OSGeo-doc master.

Cheers,

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254