[OSGeoLive] Where is the source for the OSGeoLive presentation?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Oct 25 13:19:07 PDT 2018

All,

I know it’s not the coorect way, but I just do a saveas on the online version.  You need to grab the presenter notes separately.  but it all runs locally just fine that way.  To tell the truth, I usually just run it from the online source, and have the local version just in case.  Just presented it a month ago this way.

bobb