[OSGeoLive] Getting ready for the 13.0 RC1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 10:05:05 PDT 2019

Hi all,

According to our schedule, we should have completed translations a couple
of days ago, and I should be building the first RC in a couple of days from
now.
So here is a todo list for this to happen:

0. Test latest nightly iso (volunteers?).
1. Finalize translations and pull from Transifex (volunteer?)
2. Review tickets and make a final decision in case we have to drop some
projects that are not working as expected (shall we have a special meeting
for that or wait for Tuesday meeting?).
3. Tag and build the final docs on Launchpad (Angelos)
4. Move final deb packages to the release ppa (Angelos)
5. Build the RC (Angelos)

The good news is that we do not have any blockers or critical issues on
Trac.
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/report/11

Cheers,
Angelos