[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 13.0 translation deadline

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Sun Aug 4 18:59:14 PDT 2019

Hi list,

About translation deadline of OSGeoLive 13.0,
is if just tomorrow from the following schedule ?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit#gid=0

If so, when is the actual time (with timezone) ?

I want to include (come back) Japanese translation to the release,
but I am not sure whether Japanese team can translate enough
by that time.

Regards,