[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 13.0 status: rc1

mail at activityworkshop.net mail at activityworkshop.net
Sat Aug 10 10:39:14 PDT 2019

Hi list,

I tested the rc1 and GpsPrune seems to work fine.  Although it is still
version 19, not 19.2 as listed in the CHANGES.txt file.  I reported this
to this list in May but I guess you decided to stay with version 19.

As an extra request, it would be useful for testers if there were a file
somewhere in the file system with the version number of the image - then
at runtime it would be easier to verify that the running image is indeed
rc1.  Then it would be obvious more quickly that the image-writing step
did work and that it isn't the previously-written image which is still
running.

Thanks!