[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Presentation slides and speaker notes needed for RUFORUM

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 03:41:06 PST 2019

Thanks Enock for sharing OSGeo and OSGeoLive at RUFORUM. I am looking forward to hear updates from you , Emmanuel so we can learn more ideas.

Astrid, May I request you to join a telemeeting to plan ideas to support OSGeoLive USBs for the training needs of RUFORUM and other universities in Africa. I will request Emmanuel, Enock, Victor, Kiringai  to join this telemeeting. If anyone else is interested please let me know and I will add you. I will send a separate mail to find a best time for all.

Bridget, please join this telemeeting as your inputs will be helpful. Thanks.

It is good timing that we are having this discussions and ideas sharing . I am now working with SANSA , NASA, DLR and other Space Agencies for planning ideas to expand GIS and RS training for users in Africa (e.g South African Geography Teachers Association) and Training Network of Science Centres in Africa . So this is great opportunity for OSGeoLive to make impact in Education.

Best wishes,

Suchith