[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Presentation slides and speaker notes needed for RUFORUM

Victor Sunday victor.sunday at uniport.edu.ng
Wed Dec 4 12:09:58 PST 2019

Deal Emmanuel and Enoch,
How is the conference going?Hope everything aspect discussed is taken care
of.Who else is taking care of GODAN aspect ?
Sorry @Kirigai,you could not meet up with your flight ?If I had this mail
on time would have tried to jump out to cover  up the GODAN space for
you.Prof.Godwin Egein of My University would be attending and I did inform
him to collect my USB.
Emmanuel and Enoch ,please,do well to send any material about your
deliberations through him to me ,so I can also extend to my GODAN -OSGeo
capacity programs in Nigeria.
Best of your Conference deliberations
Victor