[OSGeoLive] All OSGeoLive Docs versions online

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:07:38 PST 2019

Hi Astrid, I think it would be great to send a press release, but let's
first make it fully accessible and linked into the master docs, which I
propose we do in conjunction with a 3.1 docs release, which includes a
working presentation reintroduced, updated quickstarts, and now links to
archives.

I expect we should be able to get this ready by early in 2020.