[OSGeoLive] Fwd: OSGeo Budget 2019 for projects.

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 12 08:11:33 PST 2019

Hello folks,

yes - it is time to think about the budget for 2019.

I would like the idea to ask for budget to take part at the FOSS4G Code
Sprint and maybe meet with the OSGeoLive team before FOSS4G to work on
OSGeoLive face-to-face.

https://2019.foss4g.org/schedule/outline/

PS: The FOSS4G workshop committee is asking already for the OSGeoLive
version 13. So we have a new mission to get OSGeoLive ready for FOSS4G
2019 at the of August.
Angelos and I are in the workshop committtee.

Astrid