[OSGeoLive] Fwd: OSGeo Budget 2019 for projects.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:23:28 PST 2019

I'm really hopeful that we'll see some people follow through with
creating a "OSGeoLive in the Cloud" instance which could be spun up and
used during training sessions. (This could be a great Google Season of
Code topic). I think this could be done with free developer AWS
instances, but it would be good to have access to budget if required to
support a first deployment.

Also, it would be good to have discretionary funding to pay for
OSGeoLive USBs for conferences that ask for it during the year. Maybe do
a print run of 500 to 1000 USBs (That would be 50 to 100 USBs at an
OSGeo table at a conference/workshop/code sprint, for 10 to 20 events).