[OSGeoLive] Press Release 86: OSGeoLive 13.0 call for translators

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Jul 25 11:09:08 PDT 2019

OSGeoLive 13.0 call for translators

OSGeoLive 13.0 [1] is coming closer.

The final version is planned to be ready by 13 August 2019 in time for
FOSS4G 2019 in Bucharest [2]. Have a look at our schedule for the the
detailed steps [3].

Translation
------------------------
We need you to help with the missing translations in the next days!

Are you multi-lingual and interested in Open Source GIS? You can find
the OSGeoLive translation at transifex [4].

We still have many open translations. How about helping translate one or
two of the Project Overviews or Quickstarts? Have a look at our
translation guide [5] to get involved.

Please join the OSGeoLive project at Transifex [6].

If you have questions you can contact via our contact channels [7] or
contact astrid_emde AT osgeo DOT org.

About OSGeoLive
------------------------
OSGeoLive (​http://live.osgeo.org) is a ​Lubuntu based distribution of
Geospatial Open Source Software, available via a Live DVD, Virtual
Machine and USB. You can use OSGeoLive to try a wide variety of open
source geospatial software without installing anything.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

The OSGeoLive team

[1] ​https://live.osgeo.org [2] ​http://2019.foss4g.org/
[3]