[OSGeoLive] [SeasonOfDocs] Help needed to setup VM

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 03:49:45 PDT 2019

Hi Felicity,

I'm switching you across to the OSGeoLive email list, where you will
find people who can help with these OSGeoLive issues.

I suspect you are seeing a screen similar to the following? (I have 2
virtual machines, you probably only have 1, without snapshots.)

Click on following 1, 2, 3 sequence.

This should take you to the following screen. If you don't click on the
following screen, it will automatically boot the Ubuntu disk (which is
actually our OSGeoLive disk). Otherwise just press enter

If you haven't got this far, it is possible you haven't mounted your
virtual machine correctly yet.

The boot process will go through a couple of screens, then you will get to:

Ignore the popup (press Cancel).

Click "OK" on the other popup, and then you will have the virtual
machine set up.

Based on your error report, I suspect you might have been tripped up
somewhere else, and we will need to help you with your debugging a bit more.