[OSGeoLive] [SeasonOfDocs] Help needed to setup VM

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:08:05 PDT 2019

Thanks Cameron.
Yep, I get to that initial screen where I press Enter to boot the Ubuntu
disk. And then nothing happens - I suspect it's not booting.
I thought at first it's because I didn't wait long enough... so I was very
patient this time (20 minutes) and still nothing.
What I've tried so far:
- Uninstalling VirtualBox and reinstalling
- Installing an earlier version of VirtualBox
- Deleting the vmdk, re-downloading and following the whole procedure again.

Do I need to play around with the memory size settings or some other
setting maybe? I'm pretty sure my laptop meets the specs..