[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 13.0 status: alpha1

mail at activityworkshop.net mail at activityworkshop.net
Thu May 2 09:57:04 PDT 2019

Hi to those involved in producing the first alpha build,

Thanks for the hard work, the build looks good and it boots fine for me
from USB stick.

I just have one request, for those building the alphas and betas - would
it be possible for somebody to produce a package list from each image
produced?  That would really simplify things for people who just want to
check which packages are installed.

Something like "dpkg -l > packagelist.txt" and then publish the txt file
along with the iso.  I assume this would be quite a simple thing to do
and then I (and other package owners) could just download the text file
instead of the whole iso.  Obviously I would get the iso to actually run
and test everything, but to just check the numbers it would be much
easier to get a simple list.

Thanks a lot!