[OSGeoLive] adhoc docs build?

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon May 6 01:57:41 PDT 2019

We did not use adhoc during the last release, since
1. We had permission issues (as usual) and
2.Vicky was using an automated build on GitHub:
https://cvvergara.github.io/osgeolive/

Since there is a new adhoc container now, perhaps we should setup a new
build process.
In my opinion the best way to do this right now is by using the daily
doc build on launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/~osgeolive/+archive/ubuntu/docs
When a new commit is pushed, this ppa will build the docs for us and a
new package is available to deploy on a ubuntu container...

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD