[OSGeoLive] Motion: Propose to give Felicity Brand with permission to approve pull requests to OSGeo docs

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:15:35 PST 2019

Hi Cameron,

I am not against granting Felicity write permissions, but the whole idea
of pull requests is to have a review by someone else before merging.
Felicity can continue working on her own fork (as Vicky did with the
migration to the cmake build system and Transifex) without needing to
merge every change before moving on. At the end we can review and accept
the changes in a big pull request or in smaller ones.

Cheers,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD