[OSGeoLive] Motion: Propose to give Felicity Brand with permission to approve pull requests to OSGeo docs

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Nov 16 07:45:05 PST 2019

Hi all,
I have been reading some of the PR made by Felicity,

I think like Angelos:

I am not against granting Felicity write permissions, but the whole idea
> of pull requests is to have a review by someone else before merging.

And I feel that the someone else should be:
- The project maintainer
- In case of not possible then: The project expert
- In case of not possible then: One (or more) of us that has more
experience on the project
- And the quickstart should be tested.

In my other project, I have Martha with write permissions, and she only
does merges when Daniel/Me explicitly ask her.

Regards
Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)