[OSGeoLive] provide 32bit version of OSGeoLive

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 3 07:09:12 PDT 2019

Hello,

at SotM 2019 in Heidelberg I talked to Serverin and have feedback about
OSGeoLive.

http://www-dev.hotosm.org/people/sverin-mnard/

He runs many courses for QGIS / OSM using OSGeoLive especially in
Africa.

His experience was that many people are working with very old computers
that do not support 64bit.

This is why he is using still OSGeo version 11.0 in some cases as this
is the last version available in 32 bit.

So my question is whether we can provide the actual 13.0 as 32 version?
Or is this a lot of work.

Sorry, if we discussed this before and I missed it.

Astrid