[OSGeoLive] Quick starts template question (Season of Docs)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 20:48:34 PDT 2019

I'm not sure what the toc.rst file is doing in the directory. I suspect it
probably should be removed, or maybe it is being pulled in by a template.
If you check the version history you should be able to find out who created
it, then ask them.

Re creating a new template.rst: The template.rst will not be findable from
other docs if no one links to it. However, I'm pretty sure the html page is
created and accessible from say
https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/template_quickstart.html . That is
ok. (We have previously allowed emerging projects to create their Project
Overview on OSGeoLive, but not linked into the main docs as a stepping
stone to getting included into OSGeoLive.)

Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254