[OSGeoLive] Quick starts template question (Season of Docs)

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:20:39 PDT 2019

I checked the history of the toc file but it was inconclusive :-)
Looks like it's been there a while. Vicky Vergara might have a
recollection about it.

I see what you're saying: It is unlikely someone would stumble upon
the URL unless they guessed the name of the file and manually typed it
in to their browser.
Okay, I can look at modifying the uDig file to make it less uDiggy and
more templatey.

I'll add that to my list of to-dos.

Thanks
Felicity