[OSGeoLive] MapSlicer QuickStart review (Season of Docs)

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:33:44 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

I consider I'm still in the "test phase" - I've done two and intended
to do one more (Mapbender) to test the process. I have had good
But you're right, it is a risk.
I went back to my initial proposal for Season of Docs and I never
intended that we'd have the edits implemented by the end of the
season. I think it's unrealistic to expect that from people - just
because I'm constrained by this arbitrary deadline shouldn't mean that
they are too.

We can chat about it further to nut out a plan for the other end of
the review process. I can certainly reach out to people as you have
proposed, but perhaps we can change the message slightly? to be less
"can you fit it in" and more "when can you fit it in"? I'm not sure.