[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Quick Starts status

mail at activityworkshop.net mail at activityworkshop.net
Wed Sep 18 10:40:10 PDT 2019

Hi Felicity,

Your presentation of the results is excellent.

In the spirit of "Help the many", I'd be very interested to help bring
the QuickStart for GpsPrune up from 3.0 to (at least) 3.5, and that for
MapSlicer up from 1.5 to (at least) 2.0.

To do this I'd very much appreciate the point breakdown (plus and minus)
for these two projects so that the easy wins can be identified and
remedied.

Thanks a lot,
activityworkshop