[OSGeoLive] OSGeo Live Quick Starts status

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 18:47:48 PDT 2019

Hi activityworkshop,

Thanks for your email. It's so great to hear you're interested in helping.

I'm working on a plan of action at the moment and will be sharing this
within the next week or so.

I'll share the point breakdown (plus and minus) but I want to be able to
share specific feedback as well to assist with improvements.

Thanks
Felicity