[OSGeoLive] [OSGeo-Discuss] What terms should go into an OSGeo Glossary?

Thu Sep 26 03:06:59 PDT 2019

Hi,

there is at least still the GRASS Translation Glossary [1] which has
quite some general GIS terms in a dozen languages. This might be a good
starting point. Although, it does not contain descriptions of the terms.
It is rather focused on translation.

cheers
  robert

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Translation_Glossary