[OSGeoLive] [OSGeo-Discuss] What terms should go into an OSGeo Glossary?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:09:26 PDT 2019

Thanks everyone. Felicity and I have received scores responses, both
publicly and privately. We've been pointed to a bunch of links to
existing material, and received some really good suggestions.

Admittedly, I'm feeling a bit like we are drinking out of a fire-hose,
as we think about how to process all the feedback, and the level of
engagement that OSGeo can sustain.

More to come from us in the next few weeks ...