[OSGeoLive] Motion to Setup new GitHub repository for Archived Documentation

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Feb 9 05:38:11 PST 2020

Hello,

I started the press release 89 about the OSGeoLive archive. COuld you
please review and add some nice stories from the past. Maybe I have some
pictures from fairs were we promoted OSGeoLive DVDs. And we also can add
photo from OSGeo Community Sprint in Bonn.

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Press%20Release%2089

Would be nice to publish the PressRelease next week.

Astrid
Am 07.02.2020 07:50 schrieb Astrid Emde (OSGeo):
> Hello all,
>
> this is great news. It was fun to have a look at old versions :)
>
> What do you think about writing a press release about it?
>
> Astrid
>

> Am 31.01.2020 08:53 schrieb Seth G:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The archive of OSGeoLive docs is no online at
>> https://live-archive.osgeo.org/
>> All files are now stored in a new repository at
>> https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc-archive
>>
>> Thanks Angelos for setting up the repo and Regina from SAC) for
>> setting up the subdomain.
>>
>> The search continues for a copy of OSGeoLive v1.0 !
>>
>> Seth
>>
>> --
>> web:http://geographika.co.uk
>> twitter: @geographika
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, at 9:38 PM, Seth G wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose a motion for the following:
>>>
>>> 1. Create a new repository at
>>> https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc-archive
>>> 2. Create a new subdomain archive.live.osgeo.org
>>> 3. Populate the new repository with the contents of