[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive Budget 2020

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 5 02:11:29 PST 2020

Hello,

OSGeo Board will discuss about the budget in a bit more than a week.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020

So let's have a look what the OSGeoLive team needs for 2020.

Marketing Committee already included costs for USB production
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2020

Last year in 2019 we calculated $1.000 (we received $2.000 -> we spent
?)
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeoLive_Budget_2019

I was wondering whether we could ask for some money to meet in Athens at
the OSGeo Community Sprint in May. Looks like Angelos ;) , Vicky and me
would like to go there. Anyone else is interested?

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2020#Participants

Astrid