[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive Budget 2020

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:25:13 PST 2020

Hi Astrid, All,

I don't remember if we spend any. Some merchandising was foreseen
(postcards, stickers), I don't know if we made any.
Maybe this year ?

I plan to come to the code sprint in Athens too. Do you think at a specific
event along th code sprint ?

Best wishes for 2020,

Nicolas

Le dim. 5 janv. 2020 à 11:11, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <astrid_emde at osgeo.org> a
écrit :

> Hello,
>
> OSGeo Board will discuss about the budget in a bit more than a week.
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020
>
> So let's have a look what the OSGeoLive team needs for 2020.
>
> Marketing Committee already included costs for USB production
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Budget_2020
>
> Last year in 2019 we calculated $1.000 (we received $2.000 -> we spent
> ?)
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeoLive_Budget_2019
>
> I was wondering whether we could ask for some money to meet in Athens at
> the OSGeo Community Sprint in May. Looks like Angelos ;) , Vicky and me
> would like to go there. Anyone else is interested?
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2020#Participants
>

> Astrid

Bien cordialement,

Nicolas Roelandt