[OSGeoLive] Motion to Setup new GitHub repository for Archived Documentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:10:50 PST 2020

Hi folks,

We seem to have dropped the ball on this motion from Seth just before
Xmas. (Seth just nudged me to see what the status is).

I'm going to call the motion approved, with +1 from Seth, me, Angelos,
Astrid and no negative votes.

Sorry Seth for the delay. Feel free to push forward and make it happen.
Speak up if you need help.

And thanks for offering to take this on.