[OSGeoLive] Motion to Setup new GitHub repository for Archived Documentation

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 22 13:46:18 PST 2020

Great!

I really like that effort. It is so interesting to be able to view back
to the past.

> There was also a discussion on setting up another repo to store the
> latest output of the docs to publish/host automatically, although I
> think this could be >done by publishing a branch from the archive repo.
I like that idea to publish automatically the latest output of the docs
(in addition to the minor doc versions).

Thanks Seth for all your effort.

Astrid

Am 22.01.2020 21:10 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
> Hi folks,
>
> We seem to have dropped the ball on this motion from Seth just before
> Xmas. (Seth just nudged me to see what the status is).
>
> I'm going to call the motion approved, with +1 from Seth, me, Angelos,
> Astrid and no negative votes.
>
> Sorry Seth for the delay. Feel free to push forward and make it
> happen. Speak up if you need help.
>
> And thanks for offering to take this on.
>
> On 18/12/19 7:49 pm, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
>> +1
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 12/17/19 10:38 PM, Seth G wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'd like to propose a motion for the following:
>>>
>>> 1. Create a new repository at
>>> https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc-archive
>>> 2. Create a new subdomain archive.live.osgeo.org
>>> 3. Populate the new repository with the contents of