[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 14.0 status: alpha1

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:51:32 PDT 2020

Hi Seth,

Thank you for testing!
Indeed there is a boot check for the squashfs file, we need to figure
out how to update the checksum so the test does not fail.
About VBoxClient, I am able to reproduce, we should open a ticket for
this and investigate.

As you also pointed, we need to work on the documentation to switch to
the new LXQT application names.

Regards,
Angelos