[OSGeoLive] OSGeo AGM project update

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:16:20 PDT 2020

Technically, OSGeoLive is not part of Google Season of Docs this year.
There isn't a Google Season of Docs tech writer allocated to OSGeoLive like
last year.
Google Season of Docs is paying for a tech writer to work on an Information
Architecture project with The Good Docs Project, and separately, different
tech writers from The Good Docs Project are helping OSGeoLive build
glossaries.
So I've updated statement to "Building glossary with The Good Docs Project"

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 23:32, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We need to prepare a slide for the AGM report.
>

> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1C6llSnWZ28c2aWQgttPiOnoo6dttdqKg07ugU_yr6Uc/edit#slide=id.g24e11ca246_4_0
>
> Anything else we should add there?
>
> Best,
> Angelos