[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive Environment Variable

Jim Klassen jklassen at sharedgeo.org
Tue Sep 8 17:25:40 PDT 2020

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but it seems odd to me to make OSGeoLive a special case at runtime.  Wouldn't it make more sense to have the OSGeoLive install_*.sh file configure the application for the paths on OSGeoLive (which may include setting an environment variable to point to a default data directory for an application)?