[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive Environment Variable

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 11:56:46 PDT 2020

Hi Jim,

The main benefit would be that notebooks/demos could be configured independently of OSGeoLive releases and have the same code for multiple environments. For example the notebook at [1] can be run on MyBinder and OSGeoLive.

Seth

[1] https://github.com/geographika/GeoPythonNotebooks/blob/master/notebooks/mapscript-quickstart.py#L41