[OSGeoLive] translation errors in german

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 5 09:06:37 PDT 2021

Hello all,

I noticed that in the german translation are many errors in the
links/menuselection/file styling as ` was translated to ' via the
machine learning. And like this links were not generated in the right
way.

I checked all the quickstarts and fixed the error.

Now my question is whether it would be ok to update the documentation
again.

Or is it lot of work? If it is too much work for the iso it might be ok
to make a 14.1 doc release in the near future.

So no problem if it is too late for version 14. It was my fault: I
should have noticed before.

See you Astrid