[OSGeoLive] Maintenance of OSGeo Live Docs

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:03:18 PDT 2021

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the introductions.
There is no regular meeting around this time (after the 14.0 release)
but we could plan a meeting.
Since this is mainly related to documentation, I would like to hear the
availability of the documentation team before planning this meeting.

Would this Tue 20 July at 17:00 UTC work for everyone?

Best,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD