[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive starting build cycle for OSGeoLive 15.0

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:42:09 PDT 2022

Hi Jim,

Yes, this has been a nice option since Ubuntu switched to using
live-build officially some years ago.
I think we need a demo script to see how it would work before deciding
if this is the way forward.
In the meantime, there is an option to use xorriso package (I need to
find some time to test)

Best,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD