[OSGeoLive] desktop beta candidate alpha?

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Wed Jul 20 11:44:30 PDT 2022

Hi All Desktop Arts and OSGeo Marketing People -

   we had a summer-time #osgeolive team weekly meeting 24 hours ago, but
not everyone could attend. We discussed the artwork and the build
schedule to deliver deadlines for FOSS4G 2022.

   For expedience, we can use the white+green "Boboli" artwork for
documentation, presentation and the ISO version, and second we can use
the black+white "Firenze City" artwork for the VM version only.

   If there is no objection to this plan, the next ISO build from Athens
will have the white+green theme, and first VM version builds later can
be adjusted to include the black+white imagery.

   ps- please contact the translator team if your software or language
group is not 100% complete. It takes many hands to make light work.

   best regards from Berkeley, Calif.

       --Brian M Hamlin    /  MAPLABS  /  OSGeoLive PSC