[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 15.0 status: distribution

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:40:30 PDT 2022

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for the pull request, it has been merged.

Another option would be to split the vmdk 7z file into 2 parts an upload
them to source forge.
This would require users to download both files. Still a notification
would be required in the docs.

Thank you for preparing the news announcement, I fixed 2 typos in the
wiki. It should be fine now to send.

Best,
Angelos