[OSGeoLive] Hello from Moonshine

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Mon Apr 3 16:31:32 PDT 2023

Hello Nate:

Thanks for reaching us.
Please read the following:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_add%20your%20project

This is an example application:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/osgeolive/2019-July/013931.html

This is work that was done from the applicants to have it included:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/blob/master/bin/install_actinia.sh

And documentation also from the applicants:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/doc/overview/actinia_overview.rst
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/doc/quickstart/actinia_quickstart.rst
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/tree/master/doc/images/projects/actinia

We are already working on the 16.0 version.
Including a new project on this 16.0 ongoing development involves many
factors:
Like PSC approval, PR done by the applicants, space on ISO, space on vmdk,
timeline for the deployment.
But at the end of the day the first step is to apply, (for the PSC
approval).

Regards
Vicky