[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 15.0

magdalena-idzikowska@wp.pl magdalena-idzikowska at wp.pl
Mon Jan 30 04:55:01 PST 2023

Dear Sir or Madam,  My name is Magdalena Idzikowska and I am currently a PhD student at the Doctoral School of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. I would like to use the MB-System package to analyze multibeam echosounder data. However, after installing a virtual machine (Oracle VM VirtualBox), the OSGeoLive 15.0 tool, and typing the first command given in the following link: [ live.osgeo.org https://live.osgeo.org/archive/8.0/pl/quickstart/mb-system_quickstart.html ] the machine unfortunately has a problem locating the "mbsystem" directory. The situation looks as if it does not exist at all. Is this error due to the OSGeoLive version ? Perhaps you are able to point out another reason for this situation ? I would be extremely grateful for the obtained answer.  Yours sincerely  Magdalena Idzikowska  Department of Geoinformation and Cartography  Faculty of Geoengineering  University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn