[Oskari-user] Installing Oskari Map Application using EPSG:3067 as a default coordinate system

Keijo Kangas keijo.kangas at kuntotekniikka.fi
Thu Aug 2 01:23:02 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am installing Oskari Map Application using pre-installed environment with
these instructions: http://oskari.org/documentation/backend/setup-jetty

However, I want to set default coordinate system to EPSG:3067 and set it to
oskari-ext.properties before starting the start.jar (java -jar start.jar)
but when I log in to pre-installed Geoserver I can see that the Native SRS
is EPSG:4326. How can I set the default coordinate system to EPSG:3067 so
that Oskari Map installation process creates oskaridb database tables and
geoserver Layers compatible to EPSG:3067 coordinate system? Thank you for
your help!

Keijo Kangas

+358 40 480 9035

Software developer