[Oskari-user] Oskari release 1.47.0

Mäkinen Sami (MML) sami.makinen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Jun 25 00:40:20 PDT 2018

Yep, the latest released version is always available at http://demo.oskari.org. Unfortunately the provider for statistical data made an unannounced change to their API (completely removed the dataset and made another dataset available on another URL) which broke the integration. I’ll need to reconfigure the statistical datasource and hope to have time to do it this week. Demo.oskari.org has the default users for Oskari instance so you can log in with user/user. Note that the database can be reset at any time without prior warning so it’s just for testing.

If there’s a public WMS-layer with time dimension available that you would like to try out you can use the admin tools to add it. I’ll leave a little homework for figuring out the admin credentials, but it’s mentioned on this page http://oskari.org/documentation/backend/setup-jetty

Thanks for letting me know about the issue with the User Guide. Currently there’s no user registration available on demo.oskari.org so I’ll remove the link from the User Guide

BR,
         Sami