[Oskari-user] Oskari release 1.47.0

Sanna Jokela sanna at gispo.fi
Sun Jun 24 23:27:52 PDT 2018

Thank you Sami for the new release! I'll tweet about it soon :)

Is the release always available straight away also in
http://demo.oskari.org/ ?

If so, would it be possible there to have also some demo statistical data
(there is the municipalities data but it does not show any indicators) and
also time series data for people to test? Then these fixes could be more
easily checked.

And is it possible in demo.oskari.org to sign in? If so what is the
username & password? It would help a lot in testing the software and see
the potential. I noticed that in the demo-site in the User Guide there is
no text in "Registering, user information and password", is it just missing?

And great to see Oskari development going fast!

Br,

--
Sanna Jokela
paikkatietoasiantuntija